Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lauren's Mashed Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lauren's Mashed Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the conclusion of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some hints to be as healthful as possible.
Pick water over other products. Soda and coffee, when ingested in small amounts, aren’t that bad. It is, however, a bad idea to exclusively drink soda or coffee. Choosing water instead of other beverage adds to your body’s health and allows it stay hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is typically one of the keys to really losing weight and becoming really healthy.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get wholesome. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about reducing your weight. You need to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lauren's mashed potatoes recipe. You can have lauren's mashed potatoes using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Lauren's Mashed Potatoes:
- You need 6-7 of red potatoes (cut how you like them)–> I leave skins on.
- You need of Water.
- Prepare 1-2 of chicken bullion cube.
- Get of Small yellow onion (diced).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt (I use Pink Himalayan).
- Provide 1/8 tsp of black pepper or more to taste.
- Use 2 sticks of salted butter.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
Instructions to make Lauren's Mashed Potatoes:
- Scrub and rinse your potatoes..
- Boil water in pot. Add potatoes and add a dash of salt, onion and chicken bullion cube. Remember add just enough water so that the potatoes are covered..
- Let the potatoes boil..
- Check with a fork to see if they're done. If they're done drain them..
- In a separate pan add your 2 sticks of butter and your 1 cup of milk let it boil..
- Put potatoes back in pot and in four increments pour your butter and milk mixture in your potatoes. Mash=pour, mash=pour, mash=pour, mash=pour. Keep mashing until desired consistency..
- Now add your garlic powder. Add more salt and black pepper till your taste buds are satisfied..
- Stir and ENJOY!!!.
If you find this Lauren's Mashed Potatoes recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.