Cake Batter Rice Krispies Treats.
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, cake batter rice krispies treats. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cake Batter Rice Krispies Treats is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Cake Batter Rice Krispies Treats is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have cake batter rice krispies treats using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cake Batter Rice Krispies Treats:
- Take 1 ½ tbsps of butter ..
- Make ready 5 oz of marshmallows fresh new (1/2 a bag)..
- Get ½ cup of cake mix scant boxed funfetti.
- Prepare 3 cups of rice cereal.
- Get 2 tbsps of . sprinkles.
Instructions to make Cake Batter Rice Krispies Treats:
- Melt butter in a large sauce pan over low heat. Add marshmallows and mix. I like to spray vegetable oil onto my spoon before I start mixing to keep all the marshmallow from stick to it. Make sure to keep this on low heat!.
- Once the marshmallows are melted, add the cake mix and stir to cook the flour. Turn off the stove and add the rice cereal along with 1 tbsp. of the sprinkles. Stir to combine..
- Pour into a greased 9×9 pan and use the bottom on a cup (greased) to flatten the rice krispies. Don’t press to hard or it’ll be hard as a rock. Sprinkle the rest of the sprinkles on top and press down with your hands gently. Let this cool for 10 minutes and cut into squares. They will stay chewy for up to 4 days in an air tight container..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food cake batter rice krispies treats recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!