Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for baked mashed potatoes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best baked mashed potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to baked mashed potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
Make smart decisions when shopping for groceries. When you make wise choices at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier immediately. Think for a second: you don’t want to go to a stressful grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to go to your apartment and make something from your kitchen. Fill your cabinets with nutritious foods. This makes it effortless to have a great meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is naturally better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are a good deal of things that contribute to your getting healthy. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being smart when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also critical. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your healthfulness. You really want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked mashed potatoes recipe. To make baked mashed potatoes you only need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook baked mashed potatoes:
- Prepare 1/2 lb of fontina cheese grated.
- Prepare 1 of salt to taste.
- Use 3 stick of of margarine.
- Use 1 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 3 cup of panko breadcrumbs.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 2 can of evaporated milk.
- Take 1/2 lb of white sharp cheddar cheese grated.
- Provide 5 lb of potatoes peeled washed and boiled.
Steps to make baked mashed potatoes:
- preheat oven to375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- boil potatoes add stick of margarine evaporated milk make the mashed potatoes.
- melt 2 stick of margarine mix with olive oil and breadcrumbs put breadcrumbs mixture in bottom of a baking pan 9×13.
- gently spread potatoes over the breadcrumbs.
- in a sauce pan heat evaporated milk put all the cheese into the milk melt the cheese mix water and cornstarch together add to cheese sauce to thicken.
- pour over top of potatoes and bake for 45 minutes.
If you find this baked mashed potatoes recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Leave a Reply