Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Single Serving Beef Taco recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Single Serving Beef Taco recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Single Serving Beef Taco recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Lowering costs In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who indicated concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it looks like we all recognize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more eco-friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. Each and every family should start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. The kitchen is a good place to start saving energy by going a lot more green.
Begin with replacing the light bulbs. Of course you shouldn’t confine this to merely the kitchen area. The usual light bulbs are the incandescent style, which really should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. They cost a small amount more at first, but they last ten times longer, and use less electricity. One of the advantages is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it ensures that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will certainly end up at a landfill site. You also have to obtain the practice of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a place. In the kitchen is where you’ll usually come across members of a family, and often the lights usually are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. This additionally happens in the rest of the house, but we have been trying to save money in the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; have a look at the quantity of electricity you can save by turning the lights off whenever you don’t need them.
From the above it really should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is reasonably uncomplicated to live green, all things considered. A lot of it is simply using common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to single serving beef taco recipe. You can cook single serving beef taco using 22 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Single Serving Beef Taco:
- Provide of Everything to do with the beef😂.
- You need To taste of Beef of choice (But not ground beef).
- Take As needed of Beef marinade (I used a soy sauce and lemon based marinade).
- Prepare 3-5 tbsp of tomato puree.
- Provide to taste of Onions and garlic, chopped,.
- Get as needed of Olive/Vegetable oil,.
- Get 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need to taste of Paprika and salt,.
- Use as needed of Water/Beef stock,.
- Use of For assembly.
- Provide of Avocado slices/ Guacamole.
- Use of Salsa of choice (I recommend tomato pineapple).
- You need of Herbs of choice (Coriander, Cilantro,etc), optional.
- You need of Yoghurt sauce (Recipe below).
- You need of Yoghurt sauce.
- Get 3 tbsp of plain yoghurt/greek yoghurt.
- Provide 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1 of small garlic, finely diced.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Provide to taste of Salt,.
- Provide to taste of Black pepper,.
Instructions to make Single Serving Beef Taco:
- First, marinate the beef for at least 1 hour..
- After, add in oil to a saucepan and sear the beef on both sides until rare or medium rare..
- Take it out and cut into bit size pieces..
- In the same pot (don't rinse it) add in the onions and garlic and sautée until fragrant, add in the remaining marinade, tomato puree, water or stock, lemon juice and season and cook until slightly thick and bubbly..
- Then, add in the beef and cook stirring frequently until the beef is cooked to your taste..
- For the yoghurt sauce, combine all the ingredients in a small bowl and leave for about 5 minutes to absorb more of the garlic flavour..
- Char the tortilla in a pan and wrap around a rolling pin for about 30 seconds to hold it's shape..
- Finally, assemble the taco in whatever order you prefer. Enjoy!.
If you find this Single Serving Beef Taco recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.