Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Salmon fillet curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Salmon fillet curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy.
Water is the very best beverage out there. Soda and coffee, when consumed in small amounts, aren’t that bad. It will be, however, a bad idea to only drink soda or coffee. Choosing water as an alternative to other beverage adds to your body’s health and helps it stay hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories away from your diet— without having to resort to terrible tasting diet food. Water is often one of the keys to successful weight-loss and healthfulness.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. Trying to get in as much exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your health levels. You need to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to salmon fillet curry recipe. You can cook salmon fillet curry using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Salmon fillet curry:
- Provide of Pink salmon fillet 500grm (cut into med size cubes).
- Provide of Onion 1 – sliced.
- Use 8 cloves of Garlic.
- Take of Ginger 1 inch size – sliced.
- You need of Tomato 2 – sliced.
- Take of Green chilli 2 – slice into half.
- Use leaves of Curry.
- Get of Corriender leaves (for garnishing).
- Provide of Mix spices 1 tbls (Mustard seed, fennel seeds, urad & fenugreek).
- Provide 6 tbls of Fish curry powder.
- Provide 1 tbls of Turmeric powder.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Take 3 tbls of Oil.
- Use of Coconut milk 5 tbls (optional).
Instructions to make Salmon fillet curry:
- Add oil in pot. Add & fry mix spices & follows by onion, garlic, ginger, chilli & tomato.
- Curry powder & turmeric powder needed to be mixed with water into thick paste..
- Pour the mixed curry powder paste and stir well. Let it cook for 5 minutes untill oil breaks..
- Add 2 cups of water. Stir and mix well. Let the curry boil. Add salt to taste..
- Add fish fillet once the oil break and gravy thickens. Cover the pot and let it cook under low flame for 5 to 10 minutes..
- Fish curry can be served with rice.
If you find this Salmon fillet curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.