Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Salmon Fillet recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Salmon Fillet recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
Climb stairs. Rather than using an elevator, climb up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. While this will be tough to do if you live on or if your job is on a super high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is completely do-able. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can decide to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an efforts on the stairs. Even just a single flight of stairs, when travelled up or down a few times a day–can be a great boost to your system.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get wholesome. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every single day, can do plenty to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being clever when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Wanting to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You need to help make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to salmon fillet recipe. To make salmon fillet you only need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Salmon Fillet:
- Get 1 of Salmon Fillet.
- Use 1 small of Onion.
- You need 3 of Green Onions.
- Provide 2 of Minced Garlic Cloves.
- Use 3 clove of chopped parsley.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 1 of Salt and Pepper.
- Take 1/2 cup of lemon juice.
Steps to make Salmon Fillet:
- Place the Salmon in a shallow plate. Dice the onion and green onions in a seperate bowl. Add the minced garlic and parsley to onion mixture and mix ingredients well..
- Season the salmon with salt and pepper. Heat the olive oil in a pan. Place the seasoned salmon in the pan and place fire on medium..
- Drop half the onion and parsley mixture on the salmon. When the bottom skin of the salmon is crisp, flip the salmon and drop the other half of the onion parsley mixture..
- When the salmon is almost done, pour the lemon juice in the pan and using a spoon keep putting the excess lemon juice on the salmon..
If you find this Salmon Fillet recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.