Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Simple Mashed Potato Salad recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Simple Mashed Potato Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Mashed Potato Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. At the end of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
Climb stairs. Instead of selecting the elevator, ascend the stairs to your floor. This isn’t as effortless to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, using the stairs is a superb way to get some extra exercise. If you do work on a very high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? So many people choose the elevator over hiking even a single flight of stairs. Even if you only have a single flight to climb, climbing along it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are many things you can do to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. Little things, when done each day, can do plenty to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. Trying to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your lifestyle choices. You really want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to simple mashed potato salad recipe. You can have simple mashed potato salad using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Simple Mashed Potato Salad:
- You need 2 cups of cold mashed potatoes.
- Prepare 2 of hardboiled eggs – chopped to 1/4 inch pieces.
- Use 1/3 cup of onion – chopped to 1/4 inch pieces.
- Provide 1/4 cup of celery – chopped to 1/4 inch pieces (optional).
- You need 1/4 cup of Miracle Whip or Mayonnaise.
- You need 2 tbs of Sweet relish.
- Provide 1 tbs of yellow mustard.
- You need 1/4 tsp of celery seed (optional).
- Take to taste of salt and pepper.
- Provide of Paprika for garnish (optional).
Instructions to make Simple Mashed Potato Salad:
- Put everything in a medium sized bowl with an airtight lid. Mix gently until fully combined..
- Cover. Refrigerate 2-4 hrs. Sprinkle with paprika before serving if desired. Enjoy!.
- NOTE: This really is best made with Miracle Whip due to the extra seasonings it contains. If you use mayo try adding 1 tsp sugar and 1 tsp apple cider vinegar as well to get a more "tangy, sweet zip".
If you find this Simple Mashed Potato Salad recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Leave a Reply