Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Flaked Salmon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Flaked Salmon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Water is the best drinks out there. Sipping a soda or cup of coffee from time to time won’t hurt you too badly. Using them for your lone source of hydration, conversely, is dumb. Drinking water instead of other kinds of drinks is a good way to help your body in its health and hydration. This also helps you decrease your caloric intake by hundreds of points without having to buy and eat gross diet foods. Effective weight loss efforts often depend entirely on water intake.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about reducing your weight. It is more about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to flaked salmon recipe. You can cook flaked salmon using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Flaked Salmon:
- Use 1 of fillet Salmon.
- Use 1/2 tsp. of Salt.
- Get of Boiled Water for boiling salmon.
Instructions to make Flaked Salmon:
- Put 1 fillet of salmon in boiling water and cook for 5 minutes over medium heat..
- Shred the boiled salmon with 2 folks. Remove any skin and bones if there are any. (It is okay even if the salmon isn’t cooked through at this moment.).
- Spray non-stick cooking spray in a pan and cook the shredded salmon over medium heat for 2~3 minutes. Halfway, season with ½ tsp. of salt..
- Toss boiled spaghetti with some flaked salmon and chopped green onion. Sprinkle on steamed rice or salad. To store, keep in the refrigerator and use within 5 days..
- Here is “Flaked Salmon” recipe video on YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZre_-f0T1U.
If you find this Flaked Salmon recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.