Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Instant Pot Creamy Garlic Mashed Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Instant Pot Creamy Garlic Mashed Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
Drink water, not other beverages. Having a soda or cup of coffee once in awhile won’t hurt you too badly. It is, however, a bad idea to only drink soda or coffee. Ingesting water instead of other types of drinks is a good way to help your body in its health and hydration. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is ordinarily one of the keys to really reducing your weight and becoming really healthy.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or limited diets. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being intelligent when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Trying to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about losing weight. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to instant pot creamy garlic mashed potatoes recipe. To make instant pot creamy garlic mashed potatoes you only need 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Instant Pot Creamy Garlic Mashed Potatoes:
- Take 2 1/2 lbs of Potatoes peeled and cut into even 1 inch pieces.
- Provide 6 of Garlic Cloves peeled and minced.
- You need 2/3 cup of Water or Chicken Stock with no added salt.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of Salt.
- You need 3 tbsp of Butter divided.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Sour Cream.
- You need 1/4 cup of Cream Cheese.
- Prepare of More butter and chopped chives for topping.
Instructions to make Instant Pot Creamy Garlic Mashed Potatoes:
- In an Instant Pot add potatoes, garlic, water, salt and one and a half tablespoons butter. Put the lid on, turn the valve to sealing and cook on manual high pressure for 8 minutes. (My Instant Pot took 10 minutes to come to pressure, so the total time taken was 18 minutes). Release pressure immediately by turning the knob to 'vent', and open the lid once the pressure is released..
- Using a potato masher, mash the potatoes in the Instant Pot for really creamy potatoes. For fluffier mashed potatoes, you can drain the water and then mash the potatoes. Once the potatoes are mashed, mix in the remaining butter, sour cream and cream cheese. Mix well while the potatoes are still steaming hot. Taste and add more salt if required. Top with more butter and chives and serve..
If you find this Instant Pot Creamy Garlic Mashed Potatoes recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.