Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Leftovers Makeover: Mashed Potato Fritters recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Leftovers Makeover: Mashed Potato Fritters recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Be smart when you do your food shopping. Making good decisions when shopping for food means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. At the conclusion of your day do you really want to deal with packed grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to get home quickly and have something great. Fill your cupboards with healthy foods. This makes it easy to have a great meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being intelligent when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about slimming down. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to leftovers makeover: mashed potato fritters recipe. To make leftovers makeover: mashed potato fritters you only need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Leftovers Makeover: Mashed Potato Fritters:
- You need of For the fritters:.
- Provide 2 cups of mashed potatoes (firmly packed).
- You need 1/3 cup of flour for the fritters.
- Provide 1 of large egg.
- Provide 1/2-2/3 cup of grated cheese (such as Cheddar, Jack, Mozzarella, Colby Jack).
- Use 1 of large green onion, chopped (white parts, too).
- Get of For frying:.
- Get 2 cups of oil.
Instructions to make Leftovers Makeover: Mashed Potato Fritters:
- Put all ingredients in a large mixing bowl. (Try to sprinkle the salt evenly over the entire surface area of the mashed potatoes so you don't accidentally get a super salty bite.).
- Get in with your hands (or a wooden spoon or spatula if you're not a handsy person) and mix everything thoroughly..
- Preheat oil in a pan to somewhere between 350F and 375F. If you don't have a thermometer, you can sprinkle some flour into the oil and if it starts to gently sizzle right away, your oil's ready..
- Gently drop batter into the oil by spoonfuls. I like to take two silverware tablespoons and make them in a quenelle shape..
- Fry for 6 to 8 minutes until they're a dark golden brown, turning two or three times during the process to make sure all sides get cooked evenly..
- Blot the oil from the fritters on a paper towel, paper bag, or tempura paper, and enjoy!.
If you find this Leftovers Makeover: Mashed Potato Fritters recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.