Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Loaded Mashed Potatoes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Loaded Mashed Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Loaded Mashed Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Working out at the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
Be sensible when you do your grocery shopping. If you make smart choices when you are purchasing your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a busy store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to go home and make something from your kitchen. Your house should be filled with healthy foods and ingredients. In this way, even when you decide that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are lots of things you can go after to become healthy. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to loaded mashed potatoes recipe. You can have loaded mashed potatoes using 10 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Loaded Mashed Potatoes:
- Provide 6 lbs of Red Potatoes.
- Prepare 3 Sticks of Butter.
- Take 3/4 Cup of Fresh Minced Chives.
- You need 2 Cups of Sour Cream.
- Use 1-1/2 Cups of Whole Milk.
- Take 8 Strips of Pre-Cooked Bacon.
- Provide 1/2 Cup of Shredded Cheddar.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Garlic Powder.
- Use 2 Tbsp of Salt.
- Get 1 Tbsp of Pepper.
Instructions to make Loaded Mashed Potatoes:
- Peel Potatoes and put in extra large stock pot.
- Fill pot with water up to 2 inches above potatoes.
- Bring water to boil and boil potatoes for 25-30 minutes.
- Strain water and put potatoes into extra large mixing bowl and mash with potato masher.
- Cut butter into potatoes and continue mashing until butter has melted and combined.
- Pour in milk and mix with masher.
- Use hand mixer to blend potatoes smooth.
- Add Sour Cream and Chives and mix with hand mixer.
- Add Salt, Pepper and Garlic Powder and mix with hand mixer.
- Transfer contents to large casserole dish.
- Chop bacon slices and top potatoes with Cheese then bacon.
- Bake casserole at 350 for 15-20 minutes.
- Allow to cool before serving.
If you find this Loaded Mashed Potatoes recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.