Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best salmon fillet in herb butter with creamy mash & vegetables (serves 2) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to salmon fillet in herb butter with creamy mash & vegetables (serves 2) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is finished, most people do not wish to go to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
Consider the stairs. Instead of selecting the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. While this will be hard to do if you live on or if your job is on a seriously high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is totally do-able. If you do work on a super high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors early and walk the rest of the way? Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an attempt on the stairs. Even just a individual flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great improvement to your system.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get wholesome. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being smart when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. It is more about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to salmon fillet in herb butter with creamy mash & vegetables (serves 2) recipe. You can have salmon fillet in herb butter with creamy mash & vegetables (serves 2) using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make salmon fillet in herb butter with creamy mash & vegetables (serves 2):
- Use 2 medium of salmon fillets.
- Take 2 large of potato.
- Take 3 large of carrotts.
- Take 1 can of sweetcorn or frozen.
- Prepare 2 pinch of salt, pepper, parsley, ground corriander & dill.
- You need 1 pinch of lemongrass & piri piri seasoning.
- Get 1 small of cheese sauce mix (optional).
- Provide 1 tsp of honey..
Steps to make salmon fillet in herb butter with creamy mash & vegetables (serves 2):
- peel & cut carrotts leaving in long strips (not too thin) add 1 pinch of ground corriander. peel & cut potato's after 15 mins on start preparing your salmon.
- pre heat griddle pan with dash of olive oil. sprinkle the herbs & honey over the salmon leave for 2 minutes then skin side down place in pan. (make sure hot) then add teaspoon of butter..
- salmon: after 3 mins turn salmon for a further 3mins. once seeled place on foil (enough to create a pasty shape) pour the butter over and fold foil like a pasty leaving gap in each side then place in oven (gas mark 7) for approx 10 mins..
- sweetcorn add pinch of salt & sugar (this wont take long).
- mix cheese sauce with milk. (this is optional).
If you find this salmon fillet in herb butter with creamy mash & vegetables (serves 2) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.