Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Load Mashed potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Load Mashed potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
Water is the best drinks out there. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every once in a while isn’t a horrible idea. It will be, however, a bad idea to only drink soda or coffee. Having water instead of other kinds of drinks is a good way to aid your body in its health and hydration. This also helps you reduce your caloric intake by hundreds of points without requiring you to buy and eat gross diet foods. Water is usually one of the keys to really slimming down and becoming really healthy.
There are plenty of things you can go after to become healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done each day, can do plenty to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your lifestyle choices. It’s about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to load mashed potatoes recipe. To make load mashed potatoes you need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Load Mashed potatoes:
- Get 8 of red potatoes.
- Take 1/4 cup of milk.
- Provide 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- You need 4 tbsp of butter.
- Provide 1 1/2 cup of shredded cheese(cheddar).
- Prepare 6 piece of bacon.
- Use 3 of green onions.
- Provide 1 of salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Load Mashed potatoes:
- Wash and chop potatoes. In a large pot place potatoes and cover with water..
- Add salt to water and allow to cook until potatoes are tender..
- Cook bacon. And set to the side.(I chop mined before cooking).
- Drain potatoes. And place back into pot. Add butter and milk ..
- Mash potatoes to desired consistency. Stir in sour cream, cheese, bacon, and green onions..
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Add its ready to serve.(I left the skin on the potatoes but u can also peel them).
If you find this Load Mashed potatoes recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Leave a Reply