Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Pacific Cod Meunière recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pacific Cod Meunière recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pacific Cod Meunière recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Spending less Within the Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the environment were tree huggers along with hippies? That has fully changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more eco-friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. Each and every family must start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen area more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly if they are not running as economically as they should. You can certainly save up to 60% on energy when you get a new one, in comparison to those from longer than ten years ago. Keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, in conjunction with 0F for the freezer, will certainly save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. Another way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, because the motor won’t have to run as often.
From the above it ought to be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is quite easy to live green, after all. It’s concerning being sensible, usually.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pacific cod meunière recipe. To make pacific cod meunière you only need 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pacific Cod Meunière:
- Prepare 2 of cuts of Pacific cod fillet.
- Take 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Use 1 of Plain flour (enough to lightly coat the fish fillets).
- Provide 1 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Get 1 dash of less than a tablespoon White wine.
- You need 10 grams of Butter.
- Use 1/6 slice of Lemon.
- Use 1 dash of Salt.
Steps to make Pacific Cod Meunière:
- Prepare the ingredients. Cut the pacific cod slices in half..
- Lightly sprinkle both sides with salt and pepper right before sautéing..
- Lightly coat both sides in flour..
- Add vegetable oil and olive oil to a frying pan and warm up over a medium heat..
- Line up the pacific cod….
- Cover with a lid, and cook for about 2 minutes..
- Flip it over once it has browned (like shown in the photo) and cook for about 30 more seconds..
- Add in white wine, butter, and squeezed lemon. Shake the frying pan while the alcohol boils off, to coat the pacific cod in the lemon-butter sauce….
- Lightly season with salt, and it is done once it looks like as shown in the photo!.
- This photo shows the fish served with a mixed baby leaf green salad dressed in olive oil/salt-n-pepper topped with ham and sliced onion, and leftover ratatouille..
- I served it with cubed cheese and steamed broccoli in a garlic sauce, and tonight I enjoyed these dishes with some beer and white wine..
If you find this Pacific Cod Meunière recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.