Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Cod Meunière in Tomato-Onion Sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cod Meunière in Tomato-Onion Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cod Meunière in Tomato-Onion Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green Plus Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the ecosystem. That has totally changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are not able to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. These modifications need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen is a good place to start saving energy by going more green.
A lot of electrical power is wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not running efficiently. You can certainly save up to 60% on energy whenever you get a new one, in comparison with those from longer than ten years ago. The proper temperature for food is 37F within the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use much less electricity. Another way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, because the motor won’t have to run as often.
As you can see, there are many little items that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. It is quite straightforward to live green, of course. A lot of it is merely making use of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cod meunière in tomato-onion sauce recipe. To make cod meunière in tomato-onion sauce you only need 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cod Meunière in Tomato-Onion Sauce:
- Take 2 of cuts Cod.
- Use 1 dash of Salt.
- Use 1 dash of Pepper.
- Prepare 10 grams of Butter.
- Provide 1 of Plain flour.
- You need 1/2 of ◎Tomato.
- You need 1/2 of ◎Onion.
- Provide 1/4 clove of ◎Garlic.
- Prepare 10 ml of ◎Lemon juice.
- Get 1 tsp of ◎Salt.
- Get 1 tsp of ◎Soy sauce.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of ◎Olive oil.
- Provide 10 of Frozen green beans (optional).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Corn (optional).
- Use 1 tsp of Butter (optional).
- Provide 1 of for garnishing Basil.
Instructions to make Cod Meunière in Tomato-Onion Sauce:
- Prepare the ingredients..
- Blot the fish dry with a paper towel. Mince the onion and garlic. Chop the tomato and set aside..
- Season the fish with salt and pepper, then dust with flour. Shake off any excess flour..
- Melt the butter in a frying pan. Fry the fish skin-side down..
- Once golden brown, flip, cover, and continue frying. The fish breaks easily, so be careful when you flip it. Fry over medium heat..
- Check for doneness after about 5 minutes. Then remove and arrange on a plate..
- Add the olive oil and garlic to the same frying pan. Heat until you hear sizzling, then add the onions..
- After the onions are golden, add the tomato and give it a quick stir before adding the lemon juice, salt, and soy sauce. Continue cooking..
- On a microwave-safe plate, arrange the green beans, corn, and butter, then season with salt and pepper. Cover with plastic film and microwave for one minute..
- Plate the fish, and cover with a lot of sauce. Garnish with basil (optional). It's done..
If you find this Cod Meunière in Tomato-Onion Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Leave a Reply