Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Queso Enchiladas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Queso Enchiladas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green Plus Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers along with hippies? Those days are over, and it looks like we all recognize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we cannot change things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. This must happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. The cooking area is a good place to start saving energy by going much more green.
Changing light bulbs is definitely as good an area to begin with as any. Do this for the entire house, not only the kitchen. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are generally energy-savers, and you will need to use them instead of incandescent lights. These bulbs are energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is definitely lower, and, although they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. One of the extras is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it means that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will end up at a landfill site. You also have to obtain the habit of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a room. The kitchen lights especially tend to be left on the whole day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. And it’s not restricted to the kitchen, it happens in other parts of the house as well. Make a practice of having the lights on only when they are required, and you’ll be amazed at the amount of electricity you save.
From the above it should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Environmentally friendly living just isn’t that difficult. A lot of it truly is merely making use of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to queso enchiladas recipe. You can have queso enchiladas using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Queso Enchiladas:
- Use of Enchilada Filling.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 pkg of taco seasoning.
- Take of Salt.
- Provide of Pepper.
- Get of Shredded cheese.
- Provide of Queso Sauce.
- Use 1 block of velveeta cheese.
- You need 1 can of Rotel.
- Use 1 1/2-2 cups of milk.
- Provide of Tortillas.
- Get 24 of corn tortillas.
- Get of Vegetable oil.
Steps to make Queso Enchiladas:
- Cook ground beef and drain it. Add taco seasoning, salt, & pepper. Cover and let simmer..
- While enchilada filling cooks, add velveeta cheese, Rotel, and milk to pot. Thickness of sauce depends on how much milk. Cook to your liking..
- Add vegetable oil to small sauce pan and fry corn tortillas.
- Add filling to each corn tortilla along with shredded cheese (how much filling and shredded cheese varies) and roll tortilla.
- Apply thin layer of queso sauce to bottom of a deep pan (may need 2 pans). Add enchiladas to pan. Smother enchiladas with queso sauce..
- Place in oven at 400° for 15-20 minutes..
- Serve and enjoy!.
If you find this Queso Enchiladas recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Leave a Reply