Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Cheesy Mashed Potato Muffins recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cheesy Mashed Potato Muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy Mashed Potato Muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. Going to the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a chore. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthful.
When you go grocery shopping, be smart about it. Making good decisions when obtaining food means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. At the end of your day do you really want to deal with crowded grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You’re going to go home and use what you already have. Fill your pantry shelves with nutritious foods. This way, even when you determine that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are plenty of things you can go after to become healthy. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Trying to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about losing weight. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy mashed potato muffins recipe. You can cook cheesy mashed potato muffins using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Cheesy Mashed Potato Muffins:
- Prepare 2 cups of mashed potatoes.
- Take 2-3 of eggs depending on size, I found 2 was enough.
- Take 1/2 cup of mature cheddar cheese or similar.
- Provide 1/2 cup of broccoli, steamed and/or other vegetables.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- You need to taste of Ground black pepper.
Instructions to make Cheesy Mashed Potato Muffins:
- Preheat oven to 200c..
- Spray with cooking spray a 12 piece muffin tin..
- In a bowl combine the mash potatoes, cheese and eggs. Mix well..
- Next mix in the broccoli and/or any other vegetables if using..
- If needed season with normal or seasoned salt and pepper..
- Divide the mixture into the muffin tins..
- Pop them into the oven for 20-25 minutes until the top is golden brown..
- They can be served immediately but I found they crumbled quite easily. I popped them in the microwave and reheated them the next day and found they held their shape better. I also froze a batch of them in a ziplock bag to use as and when needed..
If you find this Cheesy Mashed Potato Muffins recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.