Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Peachy Pork Picante recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Peachy Pork Picante recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green Plus Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the surroundings. Those days are over, and it seems we all realize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the specialists, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. These kinds of modifications need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen area is a good place to start saving energy by going more green.
Changing light bulbs is definitely as good an area to start as any. Naturally you shouldn’t confine this to just the cooking area. You should upgrade your incandescent lights by using energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. These bulbs are generally energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is definitely lower, and, while they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Changing the light bulbs would certainly keep a lot of bulbs out of the landfills, and that is good. It goes further than merely swapping the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is definitely another good thing to do. The kitchen lights specifically will often be left on the whole day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. Of course this also happens in different rooms, not just the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; take a look at the quantity of electricity you can save by turning the lights off whenever you don’t need them.
From the above it really should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Environmentally friendly living is not really that hard. Largely, all it will take is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to peachy pork picante recipe. You can cook peachy pork picante using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Peachy Pork Picante:
- Get 1 lb of boneless pork loin, cut into cubes.
- Use 1 pkg of taco seasoning.
- Use 3 cups of water.
- Take 1 1/2 cups of long grain rice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 cup of salsa.
- Take 1/3 cup of peach preserves.
Steps to make Peachy Pork Picante:
- In a gallon Ziploc bag, add pork & taco seasoning. Shake bag to coat pork. Marinate in refrigerator for 1 to 2 hrs..
- In your Tupperware microwave rice maker, add rice & water. Put insert & cover on rice maker. Microwave for 13 minutes. (If you don't have a rice maker, can use any microwave safe dish, cover & cook for same amount of time). Cover to keep warm after done..
- Heat the oil in large skillet. Add the pork. Cook, stirring frequently, until pork is browned on all sides, about 10 minutes. Stir in salsa & preserves. Reduce heat to low..
- Cover the skillet. Simmer, stirring occasionally, until pork is cooked through, about 20 to 25 minutes. Serve over rice..
If you find this Peachy Pork Picante recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Leave a Reply