Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Garlic Red-Skinned Mashed Potatoes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Garlic Red-Skinned Mashed Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Garlic Red-Skinned Mashed Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. When our work day is complete, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some hints to be as healthful as possible.
Select water over other drinks. Soda and coffee, when consumed in small amounts, aren’t that bad. Using them for your sole source of hydration, conversely, is dumb. Drinking water instead of other kinds of drinks is a good way to help your body in its health and hydration. This also helps you reduce your caloric intake by hundreds of points without requiring you to buy and eat gross diet foods. Water is often the main element to successful weight reduction and healthfulness.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get wholesome. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Make smart choices every day is a great start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your healthfulness. It has more to do with making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to garlic red-skinned mashed potatoes recipe. To cook garlic red-skinned mashed potatoes you need 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Garlic Red-Skinned Mashed Potatoes:
- Prepare 1 of small bag of red skinned potatoes.
- Prepare 2 of small green onion finely chopped.
- Use 1/2 stick of butter.
- Prepare 2 of large garlic cloves finely chopped.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- Take of Salt.
- Provide of Pepper.
- You need of Optional Ingredient:.
- You need of Sour Cream.
- Take of Parmesan Cheese.
Instructions to make Garlic Red-Skinned Mashed Potatoes:
- Boil water in a large pot. Meanwhile cut potatoes into 1-2 inch sections. Add a bit of salt, pepper, and chopped garlic with the cut potatoes to boil until softened for mashing..
- Remove the potatoes from the boiling water when you can smash them with a fork. Add onions and remaining chopped garlic. Salt and pepper to taste. Add milk and butter. (*here you can also add 1 cup sour cream and/or 1/2 cup grated parmesan) Using a large fork, beaters, or other cooking utensil smash everything down and begin to beat with mixer on high for 2-5 mins depending on desired consistency..
- Place in freezer bags and/or freezer safe storage containers and stock up for the winter! Or enjoy immediately! 👏.
If you find this Garlic Red-Skinned Mashed Potatoes recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.