Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Saltfish Fritters recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Saltfish Fritters recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Saving Money Within the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who portrayed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it appears we all comprehend our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are unable to change things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. These adjustments need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Keep reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Maybe the food isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, however it will save you money to use it over your oven. The energy used by cooking in an oven is definitely greater by 75%, and perhaps this small bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. When compared with your stove, you can make boiled water as well as steamed vegetables faster, and use quite a bit less energy, by using countertop appliances. Many people mistakenly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a reduced amount of energy than a dishwasher. A dishwasher is especially effective when it’s full before a cycle is started. By cool drying or perhaps air drying the dishes instead of heat drying them, you can raise the amount of money you save.
The kitchen on its own gives you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. It is reasonably straightforward to live green, all things considered. Mostly, all it takes is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to saltfish fritters recipe. You can cook saltfish fritters using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Saltfish Fritters:
- Use 200 g of Saltfish (Cod/Whitefish).
- Use Half of Green Bell Pepper.
- Provide Half of Red Bell Pepper.
- Use Handful of Parsley.
- Provide 1 of Scotch Bonnet.
- You need 2 of Garlic Cloves.
- Use 3 of Spring Onions.
- Get 1 of Egg.
- Provide 120 g of Plain Flour.
- Get 125 ml of Coconut Milk (or Water).
- You need 1 Tsp of Paprika.
- Use 2 Tsp of All Purpose.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Mixed Herbs.
- Provide 1 Tsp of Thyme.
- Prepare 2 Tsp of Baking Powder.
Instructions to make Saltfish Fritters:
- Either soak the Saltfish overnight in cold water (making sure to change the water several times) or boil in water for 10 minutes, drain the water and repeat boil for further 10 minutes..
- Shred the fish in a large bowl using a fork or pulse in a food processor. Add to the Saltfish finely chopped or minced Spring Onions, Garlic, Parsley, Bell Peppers, Scotch Bonnet and Egg..
- Mix the following dry ingredients together; Plain flour, Paprika, All Purpose, Mixed Herbs, Thyme and Baking Powder before combining with the wet ingredients. Gradually add the milk whilst mixing to achieve the desired thickness..
- Heat oil in a deep pot on High/Medium heat and carefully using a teaspoon, scoop a spoonful of batter into the hot oil. Fry for a minute on each side depending on how small the bites are or until they are golden brown and thoroughly cooked in the middle..
If you find this Saltfish Fritters recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Leave a Reply