Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Curry Flavored Stir-fried Prawn and Cauliflower recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Curry Flavored Stir-fried Prawn and Cauliflower recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry Flavored Stir-fried Prawn and Cauliflower recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Going to the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Be wise when you do your food shopping. If you make smart choices when you are buying your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a busy store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to go to your apartment and make a little something from your kitchen. Make sure that what you have on hand is nutritious. This makes it simple to have a good meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are a good deal of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. It’s about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to curry flavored stir-fried prawn and cauliflower recipe. To make curry flavored stir-fried prawn and cauliflower you only need 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Curry Flavored Stir-fried Prawn and Cauliflower:
- Use 1 head of Cauliflower (or broccoli).
- Use 20 of Prawns (Whiteleg shrimp).
- Provide 1 tbsp of + 2 tablespoons Katakuriko + water.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt (to pre-season).
- Take 1 of Pepper.
- Take 1 of Flour.
- Take 1 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- Get 1 tsp of ＊Curry powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ＊Sake.
- Take 1 tsp of ＊Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ＊Grated garlic.
- Get 1/2 of ＊Soup stock cube (crushed).
- Provide 1 tbsp of Parmesan cheese.
- Use 1 of Parmesan cheese for serving.
Instructions to make Curry Flavored Stir-fried Prawn and Cauliflower:
- Chop cauliflower into bite size pieces and boil for 2 minutes. Drain and set aside. It is better to not cut the pieces too big – smaller pieces allow a better coating of sauce..
- Combine the ingredients that are marked with ＊. Peel prawns, but leave their tails on. Make a shallow cut in the back of each prawn and devein..
- Combine the katakuriko and water in a bowl and wash prawns with the mixture. Then rinse under running water and pat dry well..
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on the prawns and coat with flour using a tea strainer..
- Heat vegetable oil in a pan over medium heat. Cook the prawns, and once they change colour, add the cauliflower. Stir fry for 1 minute..
- Pour ＊ sauce and mix for 30 seconds. Turn off the heat, add the Parmesan cheese to taste and serve..
If you find this Curry Flavored Stir-fried Prawn and Cauliflower recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.