Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Spicy shrimp and sausage tacos recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy shrimp and sausage tacos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy shrimp and sausage tacos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And also Save Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers as well as hippies? That has completely changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the industry experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. This needs to happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen more green.
Let us begin with something really easy, changing the actual light bulbs. Of course you shouldn’t confine this to only the cooking area. The usual light bulbs are the incandescent variety, which should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. They cost a small amount more initially, but they last ten times longer, and use a lesser amount of electricity. Changing the light bulbs would keep a great deal of bulbs out of the landfills, and that is good. It goes further than simply replacing the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is definitely another good thing to do. The family spends a lot of time in the kitchen, and how frequently does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. And it’s not limited to the kitchen, it goes on in other parts of the house also. Do an exercise if you like; check out the amount of electricity you can save by turning the lights off as soon as you don’t need them.
From the above it ought to be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Natural living is actually something we can all do, without difficulty. It’s about being sensible, more often than not.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy shrimp and sausage tacos recipe. You can have spicy shrimp and sausage tacos using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy shrimp and sausage tacos:
- Get 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- Get 1/2 lb of medium frozen or fresh shrimp.
- Get 1/2 lb of spicy pork sausage.
- Use 1 of yellow squash, chopped.
- You need 1 of jalapeño, diced.
- Use 1/2 of onion, diced.
- Use 1 cup of red enchilada sauce.
- Get of Small round corn tortillas.
- Get of Chipotle or taco seasoning.
- Prepare of Sour cream.
- Provide of Shredded cheese.
Steps to make Spicy shrimp and sausage tacos:
- Cook pork sausage in a skillet until brown and crumbly. Drain grease and set aside..
- While sausage is cooking, heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a separate skillet. Once hot, add onion and jalepeno and cook until just softening.
- Add chopped squash to onion and jalapeños and cook to preferred tenderness (around 3-5 minutes). Remove vegetables to separate bowl..
- Heat other tablespoon of oil in the skillet used for the sausage and add defrosted shrimp. Cook 2-3 minutes, until pink..
- While shrimp is cooking, add enchilada sauce and seasonings to the other (now empty) skillet and heat until bubbling. Add vegetables, sausage, and shrimp and stir to coat in sauce. Continue to cook until well-mixed..
- Heat tortillas on stove or in microwave for 15-20 seconds. Serve hot filling in tortillas and top with cheese, sour cream, or other toppings as desired! Makes about 10 small tacos.
If you find this Spicy shrimp and sausage tacos recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Leave a Reply