Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Velvet Beef and Broccoli recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Velvet Beef and Broccoli recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Velvet Beef and Broccoli recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
Drink water, not other beverages. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every now and then isn’t a horrible idea. Getting all your hydration from them is a awful idea. Having water instead of other kinds of drinks is a good way to aid your body in its health and hydration. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories from your diet— without having to be forced to eat terrible tasting diet food. Water is usually one of the keys to really reducing your weight and leading a healthful lifestyle.
There are a lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. An expensive gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your healthfulness. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to velvet beef and broccoli recipe. You can have velvet beef and broccoli using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Velvet Beef and Broccoli:
- Use 1 lb of sirloin tip steak, sliced 1/4 inch thick.
- Get 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- Use 1 of medium onion, sliced.
- Provide 1/4 cup of bamboo shoots, cut into matchsticks.
- Provide 2 of small heads broccoli, chopped into bite-sized chunks.
- You need 2 tbsp of mirin.
- You need 1/4 cup of oyster sauce.
Instructions to make Velvet Beef and Broccoli:
- In a mixing bowl, toss the beef with the baking powder. Cover and put in the fridge for 30 minutes..
- Pull the beef from the fridge and season it lightly with salt and pepper. Add a splash of veg oil, then sear the beef in a large pan on high heat. Fry for about 3 or 4 minutes until the meat is browned..
- Add the garlic and onions to the pan and fry for 2 minutes. Add the bamboo shoots and broccoli and fry another 2 minutes. Add the mirin and fry another 2 minutes. Stir in the oyster sauce and 1/4 cup water and let cook a final 3 or 4 minutes until the broccoli is cooked but still has some crunch. Add extra salt and pepper as needed and serve..
If you find this Velvet Beef and Broccoli recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.