Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Steak Kebabs With Quesadillas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Steak Kebabs With Quesadillas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
Make smart choices when shopping for groceries. If you make smart choices when you are shopping for your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. At the end of your day do you really want to deal with jampacked grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You’re going to go home and use what you already have. Your home should be stocked with healthy foods and ingredients. This way—even if you choose something a little greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still selecting foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are many things you can pursue to become healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being clever when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also critical. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your health levels. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to steak kebabs with quesadillas recipe. To cook steak kebabs with quesadillas you only need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Steak Kebabs With Quesadillas:
- Provide 2 cup of Fresh cilantro.
- Use 3 of Scallions.
- Get 2 of Limes (1 cut into 8 wedges, 1 squeezed).
- Provide 1 tbsp of Red wine vinegar.
- You need 1 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need of Kosher salt and black pepper.
- Provide 1/4 cup of Extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1 1/4 lb of Beef tri-tip steak.
- You need 2 of Burrito size flour tortillas.
- Use 1 1/2 cup of Shredded pepper jack cheese.
- You need 16 small of romaine lettuce leaves.
- Provide 1 of Mango, peeled, pitted and sliced.
Instructions to make Steak Kebabs With Quesadillas:
- Preheat the grill to medium high. Make the salsa Verde: pulse 1 3/4 cups cilantro, scallions, lime juice, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce and a large pinch each of salt and pepper in a food processor until slightly chunky. With the motor running, Poor in the olive oil and purée until combined, scraping down the sides as needed. Season with more salt and pepper..
- Poke the steak all over with a fork to tenderize it, then cut into 1 inch cubes; toss with 2 tablespoons of the salsa Verde and season with salt and pepper. Thread on 28 metal skewers, finishing each skewer with a lime wedge; set aside..
- Tear off a 16 inch piece of foil. Place one tortilla on the left side of the foil; top with cheese and the remaining 1/4 cup cilantro, then sandwich with the other tortilla. Fold the right side of the foil over and seal the edges to form a packet..
- Brush the grill grates with all of oil. Grill the kebabs, turning occasionally, 4 to 6 minutes for medium rare. Transfer to a plate and let rest. Meanwhile, grill the quesadilla until the cheese melts, about two minutes per side; unwrap and cut into wedges. Serve the kebabs in the lettuce leaves with the remaining salsa Verde, the quesadilla wedges and mango slices..
If you find this Steak Kebabs With Quesadillas recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.