Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect turkey meatball Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to turkey meatball Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the environment. Those days are over, and it seems we all realize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living more green we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. Each and every family ought to start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. The kitchen area is a good place to begin saving energy by going more green.
Start out with changing the bulbs. Do this for the whole house, not just the kitchen. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are generally energy-savers, and you will need to use them in place of incandescent lights. They cost a small amount more in the beginning, but they last ten times longer, and use less electricity. One of the advantages is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it signifies that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will certainly end up at a landfill site. You also have to obtain the practice of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a room. The family spends a lot of time in the cooking area, and how often does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. This also takes place in the rest of the house, but we are trying to save money in the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off unless you absolutely need them, and notice how much electricity you can save.
As you can see, there are lots of little elements that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living is something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. Mostly, all it requires is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to turkey meatball bake recipe. You can have turkey meatball bake using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make turkey meatball Bake:
- Use 1 box of frozen Turkey meatballs.
- Take 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Take 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- Get 1 small of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 cup of frozen spinach.
- Provide 1/4 cup of milk.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of italian seasoning.
- Provide 2 tsp of vegtable oil spread or butter melted.
- Prepare 8 oz of bag of shredded 6 blend italian cheese.
- Take 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 1 of crushed red pepper flakes (optipnal).
- Take 4 oz of can sliced mushrooms (optional).
- Use 1 of paprika for color.
Instructions to make turkey meatball Bake:
- preheat oven to 350.
- in a bowl mix can of mushroom soup and one can of water like directed on can.
- in same bowl add can of mushrooms, onion, garlic, milk,melted butter, Italian seasoning, and half of shredded cheese stir well.
- pour evenly into a 9 x 13 glass baking dish and arrange meatballs however desired but not too close together.
- sprinkle crushed red pepper flakes lightly , use the rest of shredded cheese to coat the top of full dish, and top with paprika for color.
- cook for 45 mins or untill Brown and serve with texas toasts or over rice! hope You enjoy !.
If you find this turkey meatball Bake recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Leave a Reply