Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Mashed potatoes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mashed potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mashed potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle involves. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy.
Drink water, not alternative beverages. Having a soda or cup of coffee every so often won’t hurt you too badly. It is, however, a bad idea to exclusively drink soda or coffee. Drinking water instead of other forms of drinks is a good way to aid your body in its health and hydration. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories out of your diet— without having to deal with terrible tasting diet food. Water is ordinarily one of the keys to really slimming down and leading a healthful lifestyle.
There are a lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being smart when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You need to help to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mashed potatoes recipe. You can cook mashed potatoes using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mashed potatoes:
- Provide 800 gram of potatoes.
- Provide 100 ml of milk.
- Get 80-100 gr of butter.
- Provide 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/4 tsp of blackpepper powder.
- Prepare 250 gr of french beans.
- Take 150 gr of carrots.
- Use 1 tbsp of chopped parsley.
- Provide 8 pcs of Chicken sausage.
- Prepare of Salt.
Instructions to make Mashed potatoes:
- Peel and slice potatoes, boil in enough water and add 4 tsp in water. Boil potatoes until soft..
- Slice the french beans. Peel and slice the carrots. Blanch (boil – strain – cool – strain) the beans and carrots. Keep it aside..
- Strain the potatoes and place them back in the pot. Mash it with potato masher or fork..
- Add 100 ml milk and 80 gr butter into the mashed potatoes. Whisk them together until it is soft. Season it with salt and pepper..
- In a pan, add 2 tsp oil, put in blanched carrots and beans. Stir it well, add salt and pepper and chopped parsley..
- Stir the vegetables for 5 minutes. Add 1 tbsp butter. Remove it..
- Pan fry the chicken sausage..
- Serve the mashed potatoes with stir-fried vegetables and sausage..
If you find this Mashed potatoes recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.