Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect SW-Friendly Meatball Pasta Bake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best SW-Friendly Meatball Pasta Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to SW-Friendly Meatball Pasta Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
When you go grocery shopping, be smart about it. Making good decisions when shopping for food means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think for a second: you don’t want to go to a stressful grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to go to your apartment and make something from your kitchen. Fill your cabinets with wholesome foods. This makes it simple to have a good meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get wholesome. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. You can do little things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Looking to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about losing weight. You need to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sw-friendly meatball pasta bake recipe. To make sw-friendly meatball pasta bake you need 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare SW-Friendly Meatball Pasta Bake:
- Provide 700 g of pack of turkey mince.
- Use 100 g of frozen quorn mince.
- Provide 50 g of quinoa (cooked and drained).
- Provide 2 tins of chopped tomatoes.
- Provide 1 of red pepper, chopped (optional).
- Use 1 tsp of chilli flakes.
- Provide 2 cloves of garlic.
- Provide 50 g of breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 2 of large white onions.
- Use 1 tbsp of mixed herbs.
- Provide 3 tbsp of fat free yoghurt.
- Take 40 g of low fat cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 of Knorr chicken stock pot.
- Use 200 g of dried pasta.
Steps to make SW-Friendly Meatball Pasta Bake:
- To make the meatballs: Combine the quinoa, quorn and turkey mince in a bowl..
- Add the chilli flakes, 1 chopped garlic clove, breadcrumbs, 1 chopped onion. Bring everything together, moulding into small balls, approx. the size of a golf ball (size is up to you)..
- Place the meatballs in a large baking tray & bake in the oven on Gas mark 6/400F/204C for 10 mins. Drain off the fat and turn the balls. Cook for a further 10 mins..
- While the meatballs are baking, fry the other onion, garlic clove & peppers (if using) until softened..
- Add the mixed herbs, tinned tomatoes, stock pot and season with S&P. Simmer gently while cooking the pasta in a separate pan..
- Combine the tomato mixture with the pasta. Pour the tomato pasta mixture into the baking dish with the meatballs..
- Top with dollops of natural yoghurt, evenly distributed around the dish (these serve to replicate mozzarella). Grate cheddar over the top & season with S&P..
- Return to the oven until the cheese melts and begins to turn golden..
- Serve with a large salad full of SW speed..
If you find this SW-Friendly Meatball Pasta Bake recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.