Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Japanese milk bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Japanese milk bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle requires. At the end of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some very simple ways to get healthful.
Walk up the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work as an alternative to using the elevator. While this will be difficult to do if you live on or if your job is on a super high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is entirely do-able. If you do work on a super high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an efforts on the stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a few times a day—can be just the additional boost that your system needs.
There are a lot of things that factor into getting healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. Little things, when done each day, can do a lot to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Looking to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about slimming down. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to japanese milk bread recipe. To make japanese milk bread you need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Japanese milk bread:
- Get 1 tsp of dry active yeast.
- Use 45 gr of sugar.
- Prepare 176 gr of warm milk.
- Prepare 241 gr of maida/flour.
- Get 10 ml of beetroot juice (or food colour).
- Use 30 gr of Salted butter.
- You need of Filling:.
- Get of as required Dark chocolate couverture, cube cut.
Steps to make Japanese milk bread:
- Preheat oven 180°c.
- Mix yeast, sugar and milk in a bowl and wait until form bubble for 5 minutes.
- Add maida and beetroot juice, knead it until soft.
- Add in butter and continue to knead the dough until elastic and have window pane form for about 10 minutes, make a ball, cover and leave it for 40 minutes until double rises.
- After it doubled, punch the dough and make a round shape (about 45gr) and put fill in with dark cooking chocolate for chocolate filling and make a round shape and put it into baking pan. Leave it about 20 minutes..
- Put thin dust flour in top of dough and bake it in 17-20 minutes..
If you find this Japanese milk bread recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.