Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Hokkaido (Japanese Milk Bread) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hokkaido (Japanese Milk Bread) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hokkaido (Japanese Milk Bread) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is complete, most people do not want to go to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a pain. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
Be wise when you do your food shopping. If you make smart choices when you are shopping for your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think for a second: you don’t want to go to a stressful grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You’re going to go home and cook what you have in the cupboards. Your kitchen should be stored with healthy foods and ingredients. This way—even if you choose something slightly greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still choosing foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are a whole lot of things that factor into getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Looking to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your healthfulness. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hokkaido (japanese milk bread) recipe. To make hokkaido (japanese milk bread) you need 14 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Hokkaido (Japanese Milk Bread):
- Provide of For the starter:.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of bread flour.
- Take 1/2 cup of whole milk.
- Get 1/2 cup of water.
- Provide of For the dough:.
- You need 3 cups of bread flour.
- Use 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Take 1/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 1/4 teaspoons of rapid rise yeast.
- Get 4 tablespoons of softened butter.
- Prepare 1 of egg room temp.
- Provide 1/2 cup of warmed milk.
- Prepare of Milk for brushing on top before baking.
- Use of Melted butter to brush on top after cooking.
Instructions to make Hokkaido (Japanese Milk Bread):
- In small sauce pan, combine all ingredients for the starter. Whisk until smooth..
- On medium heat, cook until thickened. Spoon should leave trail on bottom of pan..
- Remove from heat and place in bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and push down so wrap sits on top of starter. This prevents skin from forming..
- Mix flour, sugar, yeast half the starter mixtureand salt. Stir until combined..
- In stand mixer bowl with doughhook attatched, add flour mixture, butter, egg and milk..
- Mix on low speed until dough is sticky but pulls away from sides and doesnt stick to hands..
- You may have to add some flour if it appears to loose..
- In bowl, grease tops and sides of dough..
- Cover with towel and let rise until doubled in size..
- Punch down. Divide dough into rolls or loaves. Can even use for cinnamon buns..
- Place in greased pan and let rise again..
- Brush tops with milk..
- Bake at 350 until golden brown..
- If browning to fast, cover withfoil until bread is cooked completely..
- Serve hot. This bread stays soft for days in wrap..
- I made 5 mini loaves and one pan of rolls from this recipe :).
- The starter you have left you can make another batch with or recipe can be doubled to use all of the starter..
If you find this Hokkaido (Japanese Milk Bread) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.