Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Coconut milk bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut milk bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
Make smart decisions when grocery shopping. If you make smart choices when you are shopping for your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. At the end of your day do you really want to deal with jampacked grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to go to your apartment and make something from your kitchen. Make sure that what you have on hand is healthful. This makes it simple to have a great meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. Little things, when done every day, can do plenty to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about reducing your weight. You need to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut milk bread recipe. To make coconut milk bread you need 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Coconut milk bread:
- Prepare 3 cups of flour.
- You need 1 tablespoon of yeast.
- Use 1/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 3 tablespoons of butter.
- Provide 2 of eggs.
- Take 11/2 cups of grated coconut.
- Take 1 tablespoon of cinnamon powder.
- Use 2 tablespoons of dessicated coconut.
- You need 1 (8 inch) of baking pan.
- Provide 1/2 cup of coconut water( the one gotten after cracking the coconut.
- Use 4 tablespoons of milk powder.
Steps to make Coconut milk bread:
- Here are the ingredients used in creating this great recipe.
- In a large bowl pour the flour. Add the yeast,milk powder, dessicated coconut, sugar and cinnamon powder. Give it a quick mix,using your fingers..
- Crack in one (1) egg and add 1 cup grated coconut.mix well to combine..
- Using the half cup coconut water, knead to form a dough. The dough should be soft and smooth after about 20-25mins of kneading..
- Place under the sun or in a warm place for an hour,for it to double in size. This is after an hour.
- Knead the dough again for a minute to remove excess air.divide the dough into 6 equal parts. Roll each into a ball and place in a greased pan. I greased the pan with some butter and sprinkled some grated coconut..
- Cover the pan for another 30mins then crack the 1 egg left. Beat and apply the egg on the bread..
- Sprinkle some grated coconut and place in a preheated oven..
- Bake for 30-45 minutes or till it becomes light brown on the surface. Allow to cool completely before removing from the pan..
If you find this Coconut milk bread recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.