Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Pandan Milk Bread with Banana Choc Cheese Fillings recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pandan Milk Bread with Banana Choc Cheese Fillings recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And also Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the surroundings. Those days are over, and it looks like we all recognize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the industry experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. These changes need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen area more green.
A lot of electrical power is wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not operating efficiently. If you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old ones that are more than ten years old. The proper temperature for food is 37F inside the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use much less electricity. You can minimize how often the motor has to run by routinely cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
As you can see, there are plenty of little items that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living is definitely something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. Typically, all it requires is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pandan milk bread with banana choc cheese fillings recipe. To make pandan milk bread with banana choc cheese fillings you only need 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Pandan Milk Bread with Banana Choc Cheese Fillings:
- Use of Sponge dough.
- You need 180 g of baker’s/bread flour.
- Get 170 ml of water.
- Get 1/2 tablespoon of yeast.
- Use of Main dough.
- Provide 300 g of baker’s/bread flour.
- Use 70 g of caster sugar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 1 tablespoon of yeast.
- Provide 25 g of milk powder.
- You need 80 ml of warm milk.
- Provide 80 ml of whipping cream.
- Use 40 g of unsalted butter.
- Take 2 teaspoon of pandan extract.
- Use 1 of egg.
- Provide of Toppings.
- Use 2 of riped bananas (I used ladyfingers).
- Get of Choc sprinkles.
- Use of Cheddar cheese (grated).
Instructions to make Pandan Milk Bread with Banana Choc Cheese Fillings:
- Make the sponge dough the night before. Combine flour, yeast & water until smooth. Store in refrigerator overnight. The next morning the dough should look similar with the one in picture below..
- The next morning. Take the sponge dough out of the fridge and combine all wet ingredients for the main dough together (warm milk, whipping cream, yeast). Whisk and leave for 5 mins until bubbles are formed..
- Add egg to the wet ingredients and whisk until combined..
- Combine all dry ingredients (except butter) for the main dough in a mixing bowl. Add the wet ingredients and stir until combined. Knead for about 5 mins, then add butter and pandan extract. Then knead again until the dough is stretch and flexible. You can knead by hand or with a mixer..
- When your dough is smooth and elastic, it means it’s ready for 1st proofing. Cover the dough with a plastic wrap or damp cloth and place in a warm area for at least an hour or until doubled in size..
- After 1st proofing, divide the dough to 14 equal parts and make round balls. Let it rest for another 15-20 mins (2nd proofing)..
- After 2nd proofing, add fillings into each bread and make round balls again. Arrange them on a baking pan that’s already lightly glazed with melted butter. Let it rest for another 5 mins. Then into the oven it goes for 20 mins at 180 degree..
- After 10 mins in the oven, take the pan out and quickly glaze the top with melted butter and a tablespoon of milk. The back in the oven..
- After 20 mins, take the bread out. Glaze with melted butter and honey while still warm. Enjoy! ❤️.
If you find this Pandan Milk Bread with Banana Choc Cheese Fillings recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.