Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Milk Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Milk Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Can save you Money.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the environment were tree huggers along with hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared obligation we have for turning things around. According to the industry experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some changes. Each and every family should start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Read on for some ways to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
You may prefer cooking with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you way less money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is greater by 75%, and perhaps this small bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. When compared with your stove, you can make boiled water and also steamed vegetables faster, and use quite a bit less energy, by using countertop appliances. You might reckon that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, nonetheless that is not true. Particularly if you ensure that the dishwasher is full prior to starting a cycle. Don’t dry the dishes using heat, use the cool dry or air dry functions to increase the money you save.
The kitchen alone gives you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Eco-friendly living is not that tough. A lot of it really is simply making use of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to milk bread recipe. You can have milk bread using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Milk Bread:
- You need 500 gm of All purpose flour.
- Take 50 gm of Butter.
- Provide 1 tsp of Salt.
- Provide 7 gm of Dried yeast.
- Prepare 150 ml of water Hot.
- Take 150 ml of Milk.
- Use 1 tsp of Honey.
- Provide of greasing Oil for.
Instructions to make Milk Bread:
- Put the flour in to a large bowl. Add the butter and rub with the finger tips untill the mixture look like bread crumbs. Stir in the salt yeast and make a well in the middle. Combine water, milk and honey together and add to the flour until soft. Further steps as mentioned above (follow these steps)..
- Lightly oil the loaf tin. Shape the dough to fit the tin, tucking the ends under to give a smooth top and cover loosely with oiled cling film and leave to rise in a warm place for 30 minutes..
- Bake in preheated oven at 220°c for 30 minutes until golden in color..
If you find this Milk Bread recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.