Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Twisted Soy Milk Bread with Amanatto (Candied Beans) and Green Tea recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Twisted Soy Milk Bread with Amanatto (Candied Beans) and Green Tea recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthful.
Make smart choices when shopping for groceries. When you make good decisions at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier automatically. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a hectic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to get home quickly and eat something good. Your home should be filled with healthy foods and ingredients. This makes it simple to have a great meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are a whole lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. It’s about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to twisted soy milk bread with amanatto (candied beans) and green tea recipe. To cook twisted soy milk bread with amanatto (candied beans) and green tea you need 9 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Twisted Soy Milk Bread with Amanatto (Candied Beans) and Green Tea:
- You need 250 grams of Strong bread flour.
- Prepare 25 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 4 grams of Salt.
- Get 3 grams of Dried yeast.
- Use 180 grams of Soy milk.
- Prepare 25 grams of Unsalted butter.
- Take 110 grams of ●Amanatto.
- Use 4 grams of ○Matcha.
- Take 20 of to 30 grams ○Granulated sugar.
Instructions to make Twisted Soy Milk Bread with Amanatto (Candied Beans) and Green Tea:
- Mix the ○ ingredients. Line a loaf tin with baking paper..
- Put flour, sugar, salt, dried yeast and soy milk in a bread maker and press start on the dough setting. After 5 minutes, add the butter..
- Take out the dough from the pan and knock the air out gently. Shape into a ball and let it sit for 20 minutes..
- Turn over the dough and press gently with your fist. Roll out the dough with a rolling pin into a 25 cm x 30 cm rectangle..
- Sprinkle matcha and sugar mixture evenly on the dough. Arrange the amanatto on top. Press gently with your hand to make the amanatto stick to the dough..
- Roll up the dough and seal the joint and both ends well..
- Roll the dough into a 30 cm-long cylinder shape. Cut in half lengthways leaving 2 cm-length uncut at one end..
- Open the dough and turn up the cut ends..
- Make a cross by alternating the two arms of dough. Ensure that the cut ends always face up. Repeat this process to make another cross..
- Repeat the same process until you make three crosses. Seal the ends by sticking together both ends..
- Lay the shaped dough horizontally. Hold both ends and press the dough towards the centre by twisting. Put the dough into the prepared tin..
- Leave to prove until the highest part of the dough reaches 1 cm lower than the tin depth. Preheat the oven to 390°F/200°C..
- Reduce the oven temperature to 355°F/180°C and bake the dough for 30 minutes. It will burn easily, so cover with a piece of foil if necessary..
- After baking take the bread out from the oven and drop it from a height of 15 cm to remove the excess air. Leave it to cool on a cooling rack..
If you find this Twisted Soy Milk Bread with Amanatto (Candied Beans) and Green Tea recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.