Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Coconut Milk French Toast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut Milk French Toast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the conclusion of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
Take the stairs. Instead of selecting the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a great way to get some exercise in. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. Most people will decide to be sluggish and take an elevator instead of opting for exercise on the stairs. Even if you only have a single flight to climb, climbing up and down it during the day is a great way to get additional exercise.
There are a good deal of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your health levels. It has more to do with making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut milk french toast recipe. You can have coconut milk french toast using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Coconut Milk French Toast:
- Get of French Toast.
- Provide 400 ml (13.52 fl oz) of Coconut milk *unsweetened.
- Prepare 4 of Eggs.
- You need 4 tbsp of Honey.
- Take 6 of sliced bread.
- Provide to taste of Coconut oil.
- You need of Toppings.
- Use to taste of Shredded coconut.
- Use to taste of Coconut milk jam.
- Take to taste of Rapsberry / Blueberry *fruits whatever you like.
Instructions to make Coconut Milk French Toast:
- Put coconut milk & beaten eggs in a bowl and mix well..
- Add honey and mix..
- Soak sliced bread in the egg mixture and then keep in the refrigerator over night. *If you want to cook right away, wait at least 30 mins. But, egg mixture will not soak deep inside the bread….
- Leave at room temperature for a while before baking..
- Heat coconut oil in a pan..
- Bake both sides of the bread until it becomes light brown..
- Place bread onto a plate and sprinkle shredded coconut lightly..
- Put coconut milk jam on top..
- Place rapsberry & blueberry around the bread, and done!.
- How to make "Coconut Milk Jam" → Recipe ID : 13469832.
If you find this Coconut Milk French Toast recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.