Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Matcha Milk Adzuki Bread recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Matcha Milk Adzuki Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Matcha Milk Adzuki Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the environment. Those days are over, and it seems we all realize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. This must happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Keep reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Although it may not taste as good, baking food in the microwave instead of in the oven will save you a packet of money. Maybe the realization that an oven uses 75% more energy will stimulate you to use the microwave more. In comparison with your stove, you can make boiled water as well as steamed vegetables faster, and use a great deal less energy, by using countertop appliances. You could well be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses much more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned way, but you would be wrong. A dishwasher is especially efficient when it’s full before a cycle is going. Don’t dry the dishes by using heat, utilize the cool dry or air dry options to increase the money you save.
The kitchen on its own offers you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. It is reasonably uncomplicated to live green, after all. A lot of it really is simply utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to matcha milk adzuki bread recipe. You can have matcha milk adzuki bread using 10 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Matcha Milk Adzuki Bread:
- Provide 200 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- Get 1 tsp of Instant dry yeast (granular).
- Provide 3 tbsp of Skim milk powder.
- Get 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- Provide 2 tsp of Matcha.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt.
- Use 1 large of Egg.
- Use 110 ml of Milk.
- Provide 30 grams of Unsalted butter (at room temperature).
- Prepare 80 grams of Boiled adzuki beans (store-bought).
Instructions to make Matcha Milk Adzuki Bread:
- Beat the egg. Set aside one tablespoon of the beaten egg for finishing. Heat milk in a microwave until warmed to the touch..
- Put the bread flour, skim milk powder, sugar, salt and matcha in a bowl. Add the yeast at the end along the edge..
- Pour the beaten egg and milk over the yeast. Mix the ingredients with a scraper..
- After the ingredients are incorporated, add the butter and beat using a cutting motion. After everything is combined, tip over onto your work space..
- Using the palm of your hand, knead the mixture. The mixture is wet at first, but it gradually starts to form into a dough..
- Keep kneading for about 10 minutes until the dough is no longer sticky and is smooth and elastic like in this picture..
- Put the dough into a bowl and cover with cling film. Leave to rise in a warm place. It takes about 30 minutes to 1 hour, depending on the temperature..
- After the dough is doubled in volume, dust your forefinger with bread flour and poke the dough. If the dough doesn't spring back, the proofing has completed..
- Punch the gas down with your fist, remove from the bowl, and shape into a ball. Cover with cling film and leave to rest for 10 minutes..
- Divide into 8 portions with a bench scraper..
- Roll out into 4 x 20 cm oblongs using a rolling pin. Place the adzuki beans on top..
- Cover the azuki beans with dough and seal loosely (you don't have to seal tightly)..
- Grab both ends, twist and join the ends. Place the prepared dough onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper..
- Repeat the same process with the rest of the dough (cover with a moistened tea towel if possible). Leave the dough in a warm place to let rise a second time..
- Depending on the temperature, it can take another 30 minutes to an hour until it doubles in size. Brush the beaten egg on top for a shiny finish..
- Bake in an oven preheated to 180°C for about 15 minutes until nicely golden brown. Place onto a cooling rack after baking!.
If you find this Matcha Milk Adzuki Bread recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.