Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Milk Tea Bread with Cheese Fillings recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Milk Tea Bread with Cheese Fillings recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Going to the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a pain. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
Climb stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work as opposed to using the elevator. While this will be tough to do if you live on or if your job is on a seriously high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is entirely do-able. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. Most people will decide to be lazy and take an elevator instead of choosing exercise on the stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a few times a day—can be just the extra boost that your system needs.
There are a lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done each day, can do a great deal to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your health levels. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai milk tea bread with cheese fillings recipe. To cook thai milk tea bread with cheese fillings you only need 21 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Milk Tea Bread with Cheese Fillings:
- You need of Sponge dough:.
- Get 180 g of baker’s flour.
- Prepare 150 ml of water.
- You need 1/2 tsp of yeast.
- Use of 2 nd dough:.
- Provide 250 g of baker’s flour.
- Use 40 g of caster sugar.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of yeast.
- Prepare 25 g of milk powder.
- Prepare 100 ml of whipping cream.
- Prepare 100 ml of milk tea (I used instant Thai milk tea).
- Get 40 ml of fresh milk.
- Provide 1 of egg.
- Provide 40 g of unsalted butter.
- Use of Fillings (mix all ingredients below together):.
- Get 25 g of all purpose plain flour, pan roasted.
- You need 30 g of milk powder.
- Use 20 g of cheddar cheese, grated.
- You need 30 g of caster sugar.
- Use 50 g of unsalted butter.
Instructions to make Thai Milk Tea Bread with Cheese Fillings:
- Make sponge dough the night before and keep it in the fridge for at least 10 hours.
- The next morning, make the 2nd dough. Mix all of the wet ingredients with yeast and rest for 5 mins until bubbly..
- In a big mixing bowl, mix all of the dry ingredients..
- Make a hole in the middle and pour the wet ingredients bit by bit. Add the sponge dough from the night before..
- Knead until it’s ready for 1st proofing (signs: smooth and stretchy dough. If you’re using stand mixer, the sides of the mixer should be cleaned like in the picture. This means the dough is ready for proofing). Let it rest for at least an hour or until double in size..
- Heat the oven to 180degree. Punch air out of the raised dough. Divide dough into 12 equal size and make round balls. Let it rest for 10-15 mins. Then repeat the steps while add the cheese fillings. Then glaze the dough with a mixture of melted butter & a bit of fresh milk. Let it rest again for another 10 mins before placing them in the oven for 20 mins..
- Take the bread out of the oven and glazed with melted butter & honey. Enjoy! 😊.
If you find this Thai Milk Tea Bread with Cheese Fillings recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.