Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Easy chicken & mushrooms over mashed potatoes #mycookbook recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy chicken & mushrooms over mashed potatoes #mycookbook recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy chicken & mushrooms over mashed potatoes #mycookbook recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is complete, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
Drink water, not other drinks. Having a soda or cup of coffee once in awhile won’t hurt you too badly. It is definitely, however, a bad idea to only drink soda or coffee. When you pick out water over other beverages you are helping your body remain very healthy and hydrated. This also helps you decrease your caloric intake by hundreds of points without having to buy and eat terrible diet foods. Water is usually one of the keys to really slimming down and becoming really healthy.
There are lots of things you can do to become healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Trying to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your healthfulness. You need to help make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy chicken & mushrooms over mashed potatoes #mycookbook recipe. To cook easy chicken & mushrooms over mashed potatoes #mycookbook you only need 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy chicken & mushrooms over mashed potatoes #mycookbook:
- Provide of Chicken tenders.
- Get 2 of -packs of brown Gravy.
- Prepare 1 of regular size can sliced mushrooms.
- Provide of Olive oil.
- You need of Butter.
- Take of Paprika.
- Prepare of Onion powder.
- Get of Garlic powder.
- Get of Salt & paper.
- Take of Mashed potatoes.
Instructions to make Easy chicken & mushrooms over mashed potatoes #mycookbook:
- Wash off chicken, and cut in bite size pieces.
- Season chicken bites, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder.
- In a skillet or Instant pot (I used the ninja foodie) heat up Olive oil, need some just to cover the bottom, don’t need much.(for instant pot use sautéed mode).
- Add seasoned bite size chicken to skillet cook chicken until done. Meanwhile start making mashed potatoes.
- When chicken is done remove and set aside to rest.
- In same skillet add a little butter and drain can of mushrooms. Just heat up some 1-2 mins (no need to wash skillet or inter pot).
- Follow the directions to packages of gravy and add to mushrooms, stirring occasionally until gravy has thickened, add in chicken, (at this time mashed potatoes should be just about done).
- For an instant pot everything can be done on sautéed mode..
- Notes- can use chicken Brest cut in bite size pieces. Double recipe if feeding more than 3 people. Whole mushrooms can be used or fresh mushrooms, I just used what I had..
If you find this Easy chicken & mushrooms over mashed potatoes #mycookbook recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.