Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Easy Meatballs & Tomato Gravy recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Meatballs & Tomato Gravy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Meatballs & Tomato Gravy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is finished, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
Make smart choices when shopping for groceries. When you make informed and wise purchases at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier automatically. Think for a minute: you don’t want to go to a stressful grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to get home quickly and eat something beneficial. Fill your cupboards with wholesome foods. This way—even if you choose something slightly greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still choosing foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are many things you can pursue to become healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or limited diets. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Wanting to get in as much exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your health levels. It’s about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy meatballs & tomato gravy recipe. You can cook easy meatballs & tomato gravy using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Meatballs & Tomato Gravy:
- Take 500 of g- Mince Pork is good but you can also use Minced beef, hell use both if you wanna be wild, but any minced meat will do.
- Prepare 2 of – big Carrots ones.
- Prepare 2 of – Celery Sticks.
- Take 1 of – Egg.
- Provide 2 of pinches- Salt, is that how you measure salt?.
- You need 2 of tsp- Pepper if you like peppery meatballs use more or less it's all up to preference.
- You need 2 of tsp- Garlic Powder.
- Take 2 of tsp- Chicken Powder.
- Prepare 2 of tsp- Dried Oregano.
- Provide of Maggie Seasoning Sauce- A few Splashes, this stuff is the one but it's pretty strong use sparingly.
- Prepare 1 of Can- Oxtail Soup any meaty soup can is good like minestrone is fine aswell.
- Take 1 of Can- Tomato Soup you could also just double up on Oxtail if you like or double up on Tomato its all up to you, use any soups you like.
- Prepare 2 of tbsp- Flour this is for if your meatball mixture gets too lose.
Instructions to make Easy Meatballs & Tomato Gravy:
- 1. Start off by peeling, chopping and dicing the carrots and the celery too then put them into a bowl with the pork..
- 2. Now crack an egg into the bowl along with a pinch of salt, 1tsp of pepper, 1tsp of garlic powder, 1tsp of chicken powder, 1tsp of oregano, a dash of maggie sauce and 1/8 of a can of oxtail soup..
- 3. Get your hands stuck in there and mix around and combine everything in the bowl, if the meatball mixture seems a little bit lose add the flour now just to get everything together..
- 4. After that, you've done the meatballs and we can move onto the gravy soup or whatever you want to call it. In a big pan put the rest of the oxtail soup and any other soup you have and another 2 cans worth of water, then add the rest of the powders (pretty much everything you put into the meatballs put into the pan) and bring to boil..
- 5. Once the soup starts boiling get 2 big spoons and quenelle big meatballs into the soup, you could also just make them with your hands but I don't want to get my hands dirty. You Should get around 5-7 big meatballs or lots and lots of little ones, it's up to you really..
- 6. Once the meatballs are in the pan lower the heat, pop a lid on the pan and leave it to simmer for 30 minutes and stir occasionally but don't stir too much you'll break the balls..
- 7. After 30 minutes remove the lid and reduce that baby down for as long as you like until you get your desired thickness for sweet sweet gravy. When it's the thickness you want to serve in a bowl and enjoy!.
If you find this Easy Meatballs & Tomato Gravy recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.