Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cinnamon Molasses Dog Biscuits recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cinnamon Molasses Dog Biscuits recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And also Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the surroundings. That has completely changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living much more green we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. This must happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Read on for some ways to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
You may possibly prefer preparing food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you much less money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is definitely greater by 75%, and perhaps this small amount of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. In comparison with your stove, you can make boiled water and also steamed vegetables faster, and use a great deal less energy, by using countertop appliances. You might reckon that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, but that is definitely not true. Particularly if you ensure that the dishwasher is full prior to starting a cycle. By cool drying or even air drying the dishes as opposed to heat drying them, you can raise the amount of money you save.
The kitchen alone gives you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Environmentally friendly living is not that difficult. A lot of it is merely making use of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cinnamon molasses dog biscuits recipe. You can cook cinnamon molasses dog biscuits using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cinnamon Molasses Dog Biscuits:
- You need 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Use 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Provide 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Take 1/2 of ginger.
- Take 1/2 cup of chicken stock (I use organic chicken bone broth).
- Take 1/3 cup of blackstrap molasses.
- You need 3 tsp of canola oil.
Steps to make Cinnamon Molasses Dog Biscuits:
- Hest oven to 325 degrees. Line rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper..
- Combine all purpose flour, baking powder, cinnamon and ginger in a large bowl. In a separate bowl, mix together chicken stock, molasses and canola oil..
- Add wet mixture to dry, mixing until it form a ball. Roll dough on a lightly floured surface until about ¼ inch thick. Use a cookie cutter (if desired) or use a pizza cutter to make squares..
- Place in parchment paper and bake for 25 minutes until crisp and dry. Set aside to cool. –> in case you're wondering… I do dust the remaining flour off the biscuits..
- My kids🖤.
If you find this Cinnamon Molasses Dog Biscuits recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.