Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Brad's mashed potato casserole recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Brad's mashed potato casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brad's mashed potato casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a pain. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
Drink water, not alternative beverages. Soda and coffee, when used in small amounts, aren’t that bad. Using them for your sole source of hydration, conversely, is dumb. Choosing water instead of other beverage adds to your body’s health and helps it stay hydrated. This also helps you lower your caloric intake by hundreds of points without needing to buy and eat gross diet foods. Successful weight loss efforts often depend solely on water consumption.
There are a whole lot of things that factor into getting healthy. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being smart when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also critical. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your healthfulness. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to brad's mashed potato casserole recipe. To cook brad's mashed potato casserole you only need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Brad's mashed potato casserole:
- Use 6 of med youkon gold potatoes.
- Use 16 Oz of sour cream.
- Get 2 tbs of butter.
- Use 3 cups of shredded cheddar, divided.
- Provide 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of dry mustard.
- Get 1/2 tsp of white pepper.
- Take 1 tsp of granulated chicken bouillon.
- You need 2 cups of crunched sour cream and onion potato chips.
Instructions to make Brad's mashed potato casserole:
- Wash and cube potatoes, skin on..
- Boil in 6 qts water until tender. Drain..
- Combine rest of ingredients in potatoes except cheese and chips..
- When well combined, fold in 3/4 c shredded cheese..
- Place in a LG casserole pan. Top with remaining cheese. Cover with crushed chips..
- Bake at 350 until chips are golden brown. 20-25 minutes. Serve immediately. Enjoy..
If you find this Brad's mashed potato casserole recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.