Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Amy's Amazing chili dogs on the go recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Amy's Amazing chili dogs on the go recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
Be smart when you do your grocery shopping. If you make smart decisions when you are shopping for your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. At the conclusion of your day do you really want to deal with crowded grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You’re going to go home and use what you have on hand. Make sure that what you have at home is healthful. This makes it effortless to have a great meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get wholesome. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being smart about the choices you make each day is a start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also important. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your health levels. You need to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to amy's amazing chili dogs on the go recipe. You can have amy's amazing chili dogs on the go using 5 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Amy's Amazing chili dogs on the go:
- Take 1 can of of chili with beans.
- Use 1 packages of of hot dogs.
- Take 8 oz of of cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 can of of canned biscuits..
- Get 1 small of container of sour cream.
Steps to make Amy's Amazing chili dogs on the go:
- Heat chili on the until boiling. Turn off the stove ,cover the chili until cool.
- While chili cools, shred cheddar cheese, put in a bowl,set aside,.
- Chop hot dogs put to the side.
- Turn oven on to 400°.
- Get a cupcake pan and butter it.
- Take out biscuit the can, flatten it out and put it in one of the cup cake slots.
- Add all the biscuits to the tin.
- Begin layering 1st cheese, next hot dogs, then the chili, cheese yes more cheese.
- This batch will make 10 Amazing chili dogs, put in oven at 400° for 15 to 20 minutes bake..
- Once the cheese is melted all over and the biscuits are brown and fluffy. Let sit in the tin until cool down. Then get a butter knife go the sides of your amazing chili dogs, take them out and let them cool on a wire rack or a plate. The biscuit and the bottom of the biscuit need to get a bit firm so the amazing chili dog doesn't fall apart..
- Then add sour cream and enjoy. You can put anything on your chili dog but ohh that sour cream is so yummy. Easy to make and ready to eat..
If you find this Amy's Amazing chili dogs on the go recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.