Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Blueberry candied yams with almonds recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Blueberry candied yams with almonds recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Blueberry candied yams with almonds recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And also Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the surroundings. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared obligation we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living much more green we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. Each and every family should start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. The kitchen is a good place to start saving energy by going much more green.
A massive amount of electricity is definitely consumed by freezers as well as refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. You can easily save up to 60% on energy whenever you get a new one, in comparison with those from longer than ten years ago. Always keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, in conjunction with 0F for the freezer, will certainly save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. One more way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, for the reason that the motor won’t have to go as often.
The kitchen on its own provides you with many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Efficient living is actually something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. A lot of it truly is merely utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to blueberry candied yams with almonds recipe. You can have blueberry candied yams with almonds using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Blueberry candied yams with almonds:
- You need 2 can of blueberry pie filling.
- You need 3-4 cans of candied yams drained.
- You need 1 container of marshmallow fluff or 1 bag bag mini marshmallows.
- Prepare 1 bag of sliced almonds.
- You need of Dark brown sugar 1-2 cups approx.
- You need of Allspice can substitute cinnamon or nutmeg.
Steps to make Blueberry candied yams with almonds:
- Drain and then pour candied yams into casserole dish..
- Sprinkle with brown sugar 1-2 cups approximately. Then follow up with sprinkling sliced almonds..
- Layer the marshmallows, sprinkle the spice and then cover with blueberry pie filling. Cover dish in tin foil and bake at 350° until bubbly..
If you find this Blueberry candied yams with almonds recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Leave a Reply