Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Southern Cornbread Stuffing recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Southern Cornbread Stuffing recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Will Save You Money.
Until fairly recently anyone who expressed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has fully changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. This must happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. The cooking area is a good place to begin saving energy by going more green.
Let’s begin with something really easy, changing the actual light bulbs. This will certainly go beyond the kitchen, nevertheless that is okay. You should change your incandescent lights with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. They cost a small amount more in the beginning, but they last ten times longer, and use less electricity. One of the advantages is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it ensures that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will end up at a landfill site. It goes further than just replacing the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is actually another good thing to do. The family spends a lot of time in the cooking area, and how frequently does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. And it’s not limited to the kitchen, it takes place in other parts of the house as well. Try keeping the lights off unless you absolutely need them, and discover exactly how much electricity you can save.
As you can see, there are many little things that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Environmentally friendly living is not that difficult. It’s concerning being sensible, most of the time.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to southern cornbread stuffing recipe. You can cook southern cornbread stuffing using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Southern Cornbread Stuffing:
- Take of Stuffing.
- Use 1 packages of Any cornbread mix (jiffy=too sweet).
- Provide 1 box of Chicken stock.
- Provide 1 of Poultry seasoning (you will end up using a lot).
- Prepare 1 of Salt & Pepper.
- Provide of Veggies.
- Take 1 1/2 medium of Onion chopped.
- Use 2 of stock Celery chopped.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of Garlic chopped.
- Provide 3 tbsp of Butter.
Instructions to make Southern Cornbread Stuffing:
- Add butter, celery, garlic, and onion. Sauté until translucent not brown. Set aside..
- Prepare cornbread as directed..
- Add veggie butter mix to mixed cornbread. Mix together..
- Cook as directed on cornbread box or until golden brown or a toothpick comes out clean. Set aside in cool. Fridge is fine..
- Once cooled crumble your cornbread into a mixing bowl..
- Start slowly adding in your chicken broth until it because semi soupy (too soupy? Cook for longer)..
- Now it's time to add all your seasonings to taste..
- Pour your stuffing mix into a greased baking pan and cook at 325°F until toothpick comes out clean.
If you find this Southern Cornbread Stuffing recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.