Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Creamy Pasta with Pork, Mushrooms & Chives recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy Pasta with Pork, Mushrooms & Chives recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Pasta with Pork, Mushrooms & Chives recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green Plus Save Money In The Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the ecosystem. That has fully changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living much more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. These changes need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen area is a good starting point saving energy by going more green.
You may prefer preparing food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you much less money. Maybe the realization that an oven utilizes 75% more energy will stimulate you to use the microwave more. When it comes to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save plenty of energy and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You would be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses much more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned method, but you would be wrong. A dishwasher is particularly economical when it’s full before a cycle is started. Conserve even more money by air drying or cool drying your dishes instead of heat drying them.
From the above it should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Natural living is something we can all perform, without difficulty. A lot of it is simply using common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy pasta with pork, mushrooms & chives recipe. You can have creamy pasta with pork, mushrooms & chives using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Pasta with Pork, Mushrooms & Chives:
- Prepare 500 grams of Italian pork sausages.
- Use 1 of Oil for cooking.
- Provide 1 small of onion, finely diced.
- Get 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 250 grams of Button mushrooms, sliced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Plain flour.
- Use 1 cup of Chicken stock.
- Get 300 ml of Pure cream.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Whole grain mustard.
- Provide 500 grams of Cooked spiral pasta.
- You need 1 of Salt & pepper to taste.
Steps to make Creamy Pasta with Pork, Mushrooms & Chives:
- Remove skin from snags and roll meat into small balls..
- Add oil to pan and on med heat, fry until cooked through and golden brown all over..
- Remove and set aside..
- Add onion and fry until softening. Add garlic and cook for a further minute before adding mushrooms and mustard. Cook for a further 4 minutes or until mushys are soft..
- Add flour and fry for about a minute before adding stock, cream, sausage meat and 1/2 the chives..
- Heat mixture through before adding pasta. Serve with a sprinkle of chives, salt and pepper..
If you find this Creamy Pasta with Pork, Mushrooms & Chives recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Leave a Reply