Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect cheesy cornbread beef pot pie recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect cheesy cornbread beef pot pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to cheesy cornbread beef pot pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Saving Money Within the Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the environment. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared obligation we have for turning things around. According to the experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. This should happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. The kitchen is a good starting point saving energy by going more green.
Changing light bulbs is as good a place to begin with as any. This will certainly go further than the kitchen, but that is okay. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are generally energy-savers, and you will need to use them instead of incandescent lights. They cost somewhat more at first, but they last ten times longer, and use a lesser amount of electricity. Changing the light bulbs would likely keep plenty of bulbs out of the landfills, and that is good. Coupled with different light bulbs, you should learn to leave the lights off when they are not needed. The family spends major time in the kitchen area, and how often does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. Obviously this also happens in other rooms, not simply the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; have a look at the amount of electricity you can save by turning the lights off whenever you don’t need them.
As you can see, there are plenty of little elements that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living just isn’t that tough. A lot of it is simply using common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy cornbread beef pot pie recipe. To make cheesy cornbread beef pot pie you need 29 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make cheesy cornbread beef pot pie:
- Prepare of filling.
- Get 3 lb of ground beef.
- Provide 3 tsp of heaping minced garlic.
- Take 2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 5 medium of potatoes peeled cubed.
- Use 1 1/2 cup of frozen sweet peas.
- Get 12 oz of frozen corn sweet.
- Use 1 large of onion chopped.
- Use 2 tsp of balsamic vinegar.
- Get 1 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Provide 2 tbsp of smoked paprika.
- You need 1 tsp of dried parsley.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- Take 1/2 tsp of white pepper powder.
- Get of cornbread.
- Prepare 3 large of eggs.
- Provide 3 cup of cornflour.
- Get 2 tbsp of dried parsley.
- Take 2 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
- Get 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1 1/2 tsp of lawry seasoned salt.
- Get 2 tsp of black molasses.
- Provide 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Use 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Take 1 can of evaporated milk 15 ounces.
- You need of topping.
- Provide 2 cup of shredded Colby Jack cheese.
- Get 1/3 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
Steps to make cheesy cornbread beef pot pie:
- in a pot brown your ground beef with potatoes and onions added add spices and vinegar and Worcestershire sauce.
- add peas and corn.
- cover and let cook 2 mins stir add water.
- in a bowl mix baking powder amd cornflour along with dry ingredients.
- add egg oil and molasses mix very well with hands when mixed wash hands add milk wisk till all mixture is well blended no lumps or dry pockets.
- spray nonstick spray in a deep 9×13 pan spoon enough cor batter into bottom of pan just to cover bottom.
- add filling taste before adding adjust seasoning.
- when filling is in pan add remaining batter on top of filling add cheese on the very top.
- ut into 450°F Fahrenheit oven.
- bake 20 minutes.
- let rest 5 minutes dip.
- amd enjoy.
If you find this cheesy cornbread beef pot pie recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Leave a Reply