Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Spicy stir-fry cabbage #jikonichallenge recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy stir-fry cabbage #jikonichallenge recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy stir-fry cabbage #jikonichallenge recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Working out at the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
Pick water over other refreshments. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every now and then isn’t a terrible idea. It is, however, a bad idea to solely drink soda or coffee. When you pick out water more than other beverages you are helping your body remain very healthy and hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Effective weight loss efforts often depend entirely on water consumption.
There are a lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about slimming down. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy stir-fry cabbage #jikonichallenge recipe. You can have spicy stir-fry cabbage #jikonichallenge using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Spicy stir-fry cabbage #jikonichallenge:
- Take 1/2 (1 head) of Cabbage.
- Use 1 of diced onion.
- Prepare Pinch of Turmeric.
- Provide Handful of assorted veggies.
- Use of Mustard seeds.
- Provide 2-3 tbspn of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tbspn of ginger garlic paste.
- Provide 1/2 of a lemon (squeezed).
- Take 1-2 of tabspn spice of your choice.
Instructions to make Spicy stir-fry cabbage #jikonichallenge:
- Place pan over low fire(preferably a non-stick pan), add olive oil & mustard seeds, stir then throw in the Cabbage, sauté until they wilt and there is no moisture left in the pan..
- Once the moisture from the Cabbage has evaporated, maintain low hear and add the Onions, Garlic with Turmeric powder, spices, thrown in the veggies.Cook for at least five minutes until you see the Cabbage edges slightly burn, take the pan off the stove and with the remaining heat, add the chilli flakes and mix it into the Cabbage stir-fry..
- Taste and season with Salt if necessary, to further enhance the taste, drizzle a bit of lime juice and mix. Serve warm over rice or your preferred main dish..
If you find this Spicy stir-fry cabbage #jikonichallenge recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Leave a Reply