Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken & Cabbage Stir Fry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken & Cabbage Stir Fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken & Cabbage Stir Fry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Will Save You Cash.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers along with hippies? Those days are over, and it seems we all comprehend our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are unable to change things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. These types of modifications need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen area is a good place to begin saving energy by going much more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly when they are not working as effectively as they should. If you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old versions that are more than ten years old. Always keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, coupled with 0F for the freezer, will probably save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. You can minimize how often the motor has to run by routinely cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
The kitchen on its own provides you with many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Environmentally friendly living just isn’t that difficult. A lot of it is basically using common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken & cabbage stir fry recipe. You can have chicken & cabbage stir fry using 19 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken & Cabbage Stir Fry:
- You need of A. Main Ingredients.
- Get 450-500 g of chicken breast – diced.
- Get 1 C of Cabbage – small square cut.
- Prepare of B. Sautéed.
- Take 2-3 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Provide 1 tsp of finely minced garlic.
- Use 1 tbsp of THINLY JULIENNED ginger.
- Use of C. Sauce – Mixed & combined.
- You need 2-3 tbsp of water.
- Provide 1 tsp of (or 1 1/2 tsp) corn flour.
- You need 1 tsp of dark soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Oyster sauce.
- You need of D. Seasonings.
- Get To taste of – Ground white Pepper.
- Get To taste of – Salt.
- Get 1 tsp of sugar.
- Provide 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- Provide of E. Garnish.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped oriental coriander.
Instructions to make Chicken & Cabbage Stir Fry:
- Prep the ingredients – Chicken 👉🏻Dice chicken breast into small bite size. Cabbage 👉🏻 Cut cabbage into small square bite size 👉🏻 Mince garlic. Finely JULIENNE ginger 👉🏻 Prepare the sauce by combining and mixing ingredients in C..
- Cooking the dish – Sauté B until aromatic and finely julienned ginger turn light brown. Add diced chicken and Stir until chicken turns white or is cooked through. Turn heat to medium low..
- Stir in C (sauce). Add cabbage. Stir again and then season with D. Taste and adjust seasonings accordingly. Once seasoned, Remove from the heat after 2-3 minutes of stir frying added cabbage. Garnish dish with chopped oriental coriander and serve warm. Note: Avoid overcooking cabbage..
If you find this Chicken & Cabbage Stir Fry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Leave a Reply