Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Cabbage Potatoes fry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Cabbage Potatoes fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cabbage Potatoes fry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Saving Money Inside the Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the environment. That has totally changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. Each and every family should start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. The kitchen area is a good place to begin saving energy by going more green.
A lot of electricity is consumed by freezers as well as refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. If you happen to be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with models from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electrical power. Keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, in conjunction with 0F for the freezer, will save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. You can certainly minimize how often the motor has to run by regularly cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
The kitchen on its own provides you with many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Environmentally friendly living is not that difficult. Largely, all it will take is a little common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cabbage potatoes fry recipe. You can have cabbage potatoes fry using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Cabbage Potatoes fry:
- Prepare 1 of small cabbage chopped.
- Take 2 of Potatoes peeled and cut into cubes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of desiccated coconut.
- Get 3-4 of green chillies slitted.
- Use 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Provide 1 of bay leaf.
- Take 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use To taste of salt and sugar.
- Get As needed of oil and ghee.
Steps to make Cabbage Potatoes fry:
- Heat oil and temper cumin seed bay leaf and green chillies.
- Add Potatoes and saute well.
- Add cabbage and saute well adding salt and turmeric powder.
- As it combined well add coconut and fry well.
- Add sugar and garam masala powder and mix.
- Finally add ghee and it's ready.
If you find this Cabbage Potatoes fry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.