Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Cabbage fry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cabbage fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cabbage fry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is finished, most people do not wish to go to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy.
Run the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, climb up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. While this will be difficult to do if you live on or if your job is on a super high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is completely do-able. If you do work on a super high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an attempt on the stairs. Even if you only have a single flight to climb, climbing down and up it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are a good deal of things that factor into getting healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. It has more to do with making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cabbage fry recipe. To make cabbage fry you need 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cabbage fry:
- Use 1 of small cabbage.
- Take 2 of potatoes.
- Provide 1 cup of green peas.
- Take 1 cup of tomato puree.
- Get 1 tea spoon of jeera powder.
- Take 2 tea spoon of dhaniya powder.
- Provide 1 tea spoon of ginger paste.
- You need 1 tea spoon of red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tea spoon of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1/2 tea spoon of whole jeera.
- Prepare 3-4 of whole garam masalas.
- You need 2 tb of spoon oil.
- Provide 2 tb of spoon ghee.
- Provide 1/2 tea spoon of garam marsala powder.
- Get 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 2-3 of green chillies chopped.
- Get To taste of sugar and salt.
Steps to make Cabbage fry:
- At first chop the cabbage finely..
- Peel the potatoes and cut into small cubes..
- Now steam the cabbage and keep aside.
- Heat a pan and add the whole jeera,garam masalas, and bay leaf..
- Now fry the potatoes and add the powdered masalas and green peas and fry well.
- Add the steamed cabbage and mix well adding salt.
- Finally add sugar,ghee and garam masala powder and switch off the heat.
If you find this Cabbage fry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Leave a Reply