Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Vickys Coconut Chocolate Macaroons GF DF EF SF NF recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Vickys Coconut Chocolate Macaroons GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Coconut Chocolate Macaroons GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Going to the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some hints to be as healthful as possible.
Consider the stairs. Instead of selecting the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. This isn’t as simple to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, using the stairs is a great way to get some extra exercise. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. So many people choose the elevator over hiking even a single flight of stairs. Even just a single flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great improvement to your system.
There are a lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Looking to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. It’s about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys coconut chocolate macaroons gf df ef sf nf recipe. To make vickys coconut chocolate macaroons gf df ef sf nf you only need 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Vickys Coconut Chocolate Macaroons GF DF EF SF NF:
- Use 240 ml of full fat coconut milk.
- Get 80 ml of agave nectar or maple syrup.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla extract or powder.
- Provide 40 grams (1/4 cup) of potato starch – NOT flour.
- You need 225 grams (3 cups) of desiccated / finely shredded unsweetened coconut.
- Prepare 120 grams of chocolate chips, I use Moo Free or Enjoy Life free-from brands.
Steps to make Vickys Coconut Chocolate Macaroons GF DF EF SF NF:
- Preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350°F and liberally grease a large baking sheet lined with parchment paper. This is important as the macaroons will stick if you don't grease the paper.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the coconut milk, agave and vanilla.
- Add the potato starch a little at a time, beating to combine, then stir in the coconut.
- Measure out a level tablespoon of the mixture. Using your fingers, mould the spoonful into a cone-like mound while still on the spoon, then slide off onto the baking sheet spacing them at least half an inch apart. Repeat until the baking sheet is full.
- Bake until firm and lightly golden, about 15 minutes. Peel the macaroons from the baking sheet and refrigerate until firm. Continue to bake the rest of the macaroons in batches until the mixture is used up.
- Melt the chocolate in a small bowl over a saucepan of simmering water, making sure the water isn't touching the bottom of the bowl.
- Spoon some chocolate over the top of each macaroon. You can completely coat them if you prefer but I like to do a splodge on top so your fingers don't get all chocolate-y eating them.
- Refrigerate until set and store in a lidded container in the fridge until eaten.
If you find this Vickys Coconut Chocolate Macaroons GF DF EF SF NF recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Leave a Reply